Our mission at GCSPORTS is to provide you with the ultimate online gaming experience. We offer BIG CASH awards, FAST timely payouts and FRIENDLY professional service that is rivaled by no other sportsbook in the industry.
Nestled in the heart of San Jose Costa Rica, the Mecca of international sports betting, GCSPORTSís state of the art communications center gives you instant online access 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Our courteous friendly staff are always standing by to accept wagers on our toll free phone lines.
Everyone is a highroller at GCSPORTS, whether you are betting $10 or $10,000 a game, we invite you to make GCSPORTS your home. Come join our growing family of international sports bettors. Our Member Loyalty Program ensures that you are always rewarded when you play with GCSPORTS.
Become a member of GCS today and enjoy the benefits!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call: 1-800-213-3370
Any client who knowingly provides false or inaccurate account information or attempts in any way to defraud will result in cancellation of said account and all balances to be at held at company's discretion.
1. GCSPORTS reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance. Any wager made without adequate funds will be voided. GCSPORTS cannot be held responsible for any typing or human error when posting odds, lines, or pointspreads other than those intended.
2. Minimum wager $50 via call Center. Maximum wager (call for details) $10 minimum wager via the internet, $2000 maximum wager via the internet. The maximum contest, proposition, or future wager is $500.
3. Clients must identify themselves by Personal Identification Number (PIN #) and password before obtaining odds, placing wagers, or verifying account balances.
4. Account balances must be verified by the customer on each call or visit to our website prior to wagering. When customer verifys and accepts account balance, customer agrees that all previous transactions are correct. All disputes and claims must be settled prior to making any additional wagers. All disputes and claims must be addressed by client within 7 (seven) days from the date of wager. GCSPORTS digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. Recordings and archived records shall serve as the final determination of any dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly.
5. Wager Confirmations
A. Phone Customers
READ BACK IS FINAL, The ticket writer will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their PIN number thus making wagers final.
If a customer confirms a read back where the ticket writer made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the customer to correct any errors during the read back.
In the event a customer does not hear the readback due to technical difficulties (disconnections, etc.)
it is the customer's responsibility to call 1-800-214-0255 immediately to confirm wager or the wager will be entered as understood by the ticket writer. In a case of a discrepancy, the archived recording of said transaction will determine the wager type and wager amount.
B. Internet Customers
Internet Customers will confirm wager by entering their password. All wagers are FINAL. If an Internet customer confirms a wager that he/she did not intend to make, the Internet customer must immediately call the wagering department at 1-800-214-0255 and the wager will be deleted at the line manager's discretion ONLY. GCSPORTS cannot and will not be held liable for Internet customer's mistakes. It is the customer's responsibility to check pending wagers immediately after making a wager on the internet to ensure customer confirmed the wager. If wager is not in the PENDING BETS file then customer does not have a wager and forgot to confirm wager by entering password. Customer must re-enter the wager and confirm with password to have a valid wager.
6. GCSPORTS reserves the right to add, delete, or change house wagering rules or payoff odds.
7. Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
8. The placing of wagers by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited.
9. All Sporting events must be played on the date as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed or rescheduled will automatically constitute "No Action"
10. In order to have "Action", the event must go:
Football (professional or college) 55 minutes of play
Basketball (professional) 43 minutes of play
Basketball (college) 35 minutes of play
Hockey (professional or college) 55 minutes of play
Boxing 1st round bell
Baseball (home team winning) 4 1/2 innings
Baseball (visitor winning) 5 innings
Baseball (total runs) 9 innings
Other Sports - All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes unless otherwise specified.
11. When wagering on "totals", overtime periods are counted in final score unless otherwise specified.
12. Overtime periods are counted in the second half score on halftime wagers unless otherwise specified.
13. The home team is always listed as the bottom team unless otherwise specified.
14. All free wagers can only be made over the phone Mon.-Fri. between the hours of 12:00 - 5:00 pm EST.
15. Wagers on quarters, are for that quarter ONLY and DO NOT include overtime periods.
GCSPORTS promos are intended for recreational players only. Any player deemed to be betting "steam" or "sharp" sides or part of a betting syndicate or bonus abusing group, may have bonuses revoked or wager limits lowered, and account balances refunded, at the discretion of management.
All Free GCSPORTS Cash is given in the form of GCSPORTS credit which may be wagered but has no actual cash value. i.e. free cash can wagered but never withdrawn. All GCSPORTS cash awards are subject to a 3x wager rollover of deposited amount + associated transfer fees. Player must put his deposited account balance in action 3x prior to taking a payout or all credits and associated winnings shall be forfeited.
Player deposits $500 the account will be credited $500 + he will receive $100 free credit from GCSPORTS. Player must put a total of $500 x 3 = $1500 in action prior to making a withdrawal or all credits and associated benefit winnings shall be forfeited. If player elects to withdraw funds below original deposit amount after meeting necessary wager requirements, then GCSPORTS credit will be adjusted accordingly.
• *10% Free-Cash is only given to those members whose total accumulated wager balance is a negative figure.
• **Free 1/2 point is available on straight bets only via the internet and has a maximum wager limit of $200. Free half point can not be used on any NFL/NCAA football game when the point spread total is 2 1/2, 3 or 3 1/2.
• ***Reduced Vig is available on the internet only for NFL and college football sides and totals.
• ****Cash back on losses are payable at the beginning of every NFL season. Cash back is given in the form of a 100% match play credit. Cash back awards must be rolled over a minimum of 5 times before requesting a payout.